Resolutions 2015


Dear Diary,

Today is the last day of 2014, Looking back at my year, I'm amazed, literally. The year is filled with little and big moments, the highlight of which were winning the Book Challenge and my sister's wedding.




Going through my Last year's resolutions, I realized with pride that I did manage to accomplish most of them. I can cook, I'm no Masterchef but I am able to create something decent and tasty. I participated in the A-Z Challenge but due to my awry schedule was unable to blog every month. Something I intend to work on this year.

Here are my New year resolution for 2015 :

1. Be a better person than last year. (This one is standard.)

2. Blog more often. I'm planning to include a new segment on Gratitude and might devote one day a week to it. Thankful Tuesdays or Thursdays. (Oprah's novel Things I know For Sure gave me this idea.)

3. Learn a new language or at least it's basics.

3. Make more friends.

4. Read more books.

5. Cook more often.

Hope you will make you resolutions and accomplish them by next year.

The Sunday Visitor.




Comments

Popular Posts