Just January Among Other Things.


Dear Diary,

We are halfway through March and I just realized that I have not made a single entry over here. I apologize profusely for the delay. A lot has happened in my life in the past few months. Here's a glimpse of January and  February.

January was quite fun. We went for a two day history class seminar to a hill station, each of us presented papers and it was a lot of fun. In the evening we went for a walk and enjoyed the view which you can see below.  After all the paper presentations were over, the day we were returning home, we went for an excursion, exploring the oldest Buddhist caves, in the city. It was a lot of fun.

As a student of history, I may not  remember every king who ruled and every policy that they came up with, but I will remember these amazing moments that I shared with my class and professor, the friendly atmosphere in which we presented papers for the first time and the fun we had. These memories will be cherished forever.

Hope you enjoy the pictures :)















The Sunday Visitor.

Comments

  1. You and your lucky fellow students! The world of the past...where is it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts