Updates on my life

Dear Diary,

I know you must be wondering what is wrong with me. It's been ages since I wrote a post and you must be anxious to know what is going on in my life. Well, here it goes :

*DRUM ROLL*

M. A in French in Hyderabad. (you remember it from here)

Yes, that's what I'm doing. Those who know me, are aware of how much I love France and French. So for further studies, I decided to pursue what I love the most. It wasn't easy though. If you remember the entire month of May, I was M.I.A, I was in fact busy preparing for Entrance tests and here I am.

My classes have begun and I'm enjoying myself a lot. Living in a new city, away from home and family, new friends, new environment, hostel life : it's an adventure and I'm here to experience it to the fullest =D

Will keep you updated,

Till then,





The Sunday Visitor.










Comments

  1. Hiya - good luck ... it sounds as though you've made the right decision - something you're very interested in - which will take you forward in life. Enjoy all that Hyderbad has to offer and meeting new friends and seeing new places - as well as the learning ...

    Take care and all the best - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diary of a Sunday Visitor has been included in our A Sunday Drive for this week. Be assured that we hope this helps to point even more new visitors in your direction.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2015/08/a-sunday-drive_9.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts