Thoughts at the end of a semester.

Dear Diary,

It's been ages since I last wrote a post. I can't believe that a semester has come to an end. It seems like yesterday that I was preparing for the entrance tests, going for interviews and waiting for results.

So much has happened in these four months. I have grown academically, learnt new things.I have grown as a person, living alone changes you in many different ways. It teaches you your strengths and weaknesses. It teaches you more about yourself and the people around you.  It's like a reherseal before the play called life begins.

As one semester comes to a close and it's time for me to pack my bags and head home for the vacation, I have nothing except gratitude in my heart. Gratitude to God for giving me the chance to pursue my dream, for giving me parents who have been supportive and encouraging, for giving me friends who have become as good as family in this new place, for giving me teachers who have deepened my love for the language.

I can't wait for the next semester to begin and learn new things.

Love,

The Sunday Visitor.






Comments

  1. Hi Sunday Visitor .. well done and you seem to have learnt a lot about life too - it's a great groundwork .. enjoy the break and here's to the rest of your studies and learning more - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts