Just JANUARY Things PART 1.

Dear Diary,

I can't believe how quickly time flies. It's already the 17th and the month will be over before we know it. I'm glad though I have done quite a few things already.

The Hyderabad Literary Festival.

It's indeed wonderful to see that books and writing are slowly gaining the popularity and attention they deserve and a large part of the credit goes to the Literary Festivals. I guess the trend commenced with the Jaipur Lit Fest and soon every state started to have one of their own. I attended the one in Hyderabad and it was amazing. Since it was my first literary fest ( having never attended one before and my first in Hyderabad) I was super excited and it did not disappoint.

The sessions were informative and the speakers brilliant. I met my favourite author once again and this time, after considerable goading from my friends, mustered the courage to ask him for a photograph. He was an absolute darling and obliged. It was the highlight of the festival for me.



The venue


Favourite Author





Selfies are imperative.


That's all for today. Until next time.

The Sunday Visitor.

Comments

  1. Hi Sunday Visitor - how lovely to see you at the Festival - and then meeting your author .. except you don't tell us who he is!! It looks to be amazing and you're making the most of life ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hilary, I'm so sorry I forgot to mention his name. I was so excited and trying to write it all down and just forgot it in the process. His name is Kiran Nagarkar and he is a famous Indian author whose books have been translated in many languages. It was a wonderful experience.

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad the festival went so well for you! That is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts