New Year 2021

Dear Diary, 

I can't believe that first blog update in 2021 is on the 20th of Jan. Literally, 20 days after the year began. Well, such is life. 

This year I'm trying to :

a. Build a deeper relationship with God.

If this is one of your resolutions too, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND  
i. The Bible In A Year Podcast by Fr. Mike. ( Available everywhere, I listen to it on Spotify.)
ii. The Elevation Church Sermons. (Again Spotify)
iii. Divine UK. ( Youtube channel)

b.  Read more. 
One and three quarter book down. Slow beginning because working on multiple things at the same time. 

c. Exercise. ( Not very adept in this department)
Starting small with Leslie Sansone's Walk at Home Exercises. 

d. Learn something new : knitting or playing an instrument or a new language or a theory 
Working on this one. 

e. Keep finding happiness in the daily grind. 
Still finding little things to make me happy. 

Hope to keep this up. 

TSV




Comments

Popular Posts