New Year 2021
Dear Diary,
I can't believe that first blog update in 2021 is on the 20th of Jan. Literally, 20 days after the year began. Well, such is life.
This year I'm trying to :
a. Build a deeper relationship with God.
If this is one of your resolutions too, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND
i. The Bible In A Year Podcast by Fr. Mike. ( Available everywhere, I listen to it on Spotify.)
ii. The Elevation Church Sermons. (Again Spotify)
iii. Divine UK. ( Youtube channel)
b. Read more.
One and three quarter book down. Slow beginning because working on multiple things at the same time.
c. Exercise. ( Not very adept in this department)
Starting small with Leslie Sansone's Walk at Home Exercises.
d. Learn something new : knitting or playing an instrument or a new language or a theory
Working on this one.
e. Keep finding happiness in the daily grind.
Still finding little things to make me happy.
Hope to keep this up.
TSV
.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment