Just Believe


Dear Diary,

This is an entry for Two Shoes Tuesday.

A friend once told me If you believe in something, you can create it, If you can create it then you can give others an opportunity to see it and believe in it. So it all starts with a belief.

There are times when  people do not believe us and the things we stand for, they make fun of us and ridicule us for our fanciful ideas, those are the people who lack imagination and thwart creativity. It's at this time when we ought to stand our ground firmly, give our beliefs priority and make our actions speak more than our words.

 Had J.K.Rowling given up on magic, we would never have Harry Potter to begin with. Had Steve Jobs given up his beliefs, Apple would not have become what it is today. Had people stopped believing in the power of Prayer, miracles would have never occurred.

Believe in something no matter how small, how weird, have faith that it's true. Don't allow people to tell you the opposite. Believe in your dreams, in magic, in fairies, in God and his creation. Believe that everything happens for a reason and  that there's something better in store for you.

BELIEVE IN YOU!

Leaving you with a quote I like





The Sunday Visitor.





Comments

  1. Strange, very strange. When I was reading this, I kept hearing (in my mind) Olivia Newton-John singing "Don't Stop Believin."

    This is a wonderful post. Thank you!

    Blessings and Bear hugs!
    Bears Noting
    Life in the Urban Forest (poetry)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard that song before, thanks for telling me about it. I will youtube it right now.

      Delete
  2. I believe that this is one of your finest writings to date, Judygirl! So very uplifting and inspiring and every word of it is true. I think I shall print it out and post it on my wall at work to remind me how important it is to believe. Very, very well done! This is a wonderful contribution to Two Shoes Tuesday, don't forget to come back on Tuesday after school to link it up on my post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Josie. I'm glad that you loved it, the thought of you putting it up as a reminder truly humbles me. I'm glad that this post can make a lovely contribution to the already wonderful Two Shoes Tuesday.

      Delete
  3. excellent post...we all need to believe in what and who we are...when we are sad or depressed it is that belief that keeps us writing..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you liked the blogpost. Very True a belief goes a long way..

      Delete
  4. Right on the money. Yes, we need to believe in ourselves. Excellent advice.

    Have a terrific day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post and very encouraging. Believing is surely the beginning of great things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for visiting my blog and leaving such an encouraging comment.

      Delete
  6. A beautifully written post. Wise and true. I am happy to have you join Two Shoes Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much. I'm really glad to be a part of this amazing venture.

      Delete
  7. Something inside me that is greater than any obstacle . . . . .

    Thank you. A very good reminder ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Thanks a lot for visiting. I'm glad you liked the blogpost :)

      Delete
  8. Nicely written, S.V. -- Yes, we must follow our beliefs. I for one will check things out the best I can first UNLESS I have a Divine intervention.

    Once I had one of those when I became a Christian. I believe that Jesus actually spoke to me (in my mind, not so others heard). I believed that I heard and I believed what He said to me and I acted on this belief. I still do, it was that powerful.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog. Your beliefs will lead you to the right path.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts