New Challenge!!

Dear Diary,

I am Super excited. I'm taking part in this new challenge that has been initiated by the city newspaper. I have to read 24 books in the span of this year. That's 2 books a month and any genre of my choice. The only rule is that I have to keep them updated on what I'm reading and how I'm finding it by tweeting.

I have already started reading The Great Gatsby for my American Literature class and I will start reading another novel soon. Being a bookworm it's an added incentive for me to read 24 novels and have a platform to voice my opinion on the plots and characters. Plus meet other people and share my ideas with them. Just like I did in the A-Z Challenge.

I'll keep you updated on how it's going. But for the time being I'm set and like one of my favorite cartoon characters says:



Geared and fired up,

The Sunday Visitor.

P.S : My resolutions are going well till now. I learnt to knead the dough =DI'm making progress.





Comments

  1. This sounds like a fun challenge! I am excited to hear how it goes and which books you pick to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to read 24 books a year. I've got too many other things on my mind.

    Blessings and Bear hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou. I'll keep you updated on how it goes.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts