Awards

Dear Diary,

Awards are an excellent means to recognize people and their hard work. I’m extremely humbled and honored that Natasha from Points to Ponder  has nominated me for this:



The Versatile Blogger
 The Most Creative Blogger 
 Reader Appreciation Award 
 Most Influential Blogger 


The nominees have to acknowledge, share a few random facts about themselves and further nominate other bloggers.

Random Facts about me :

I’m a History junkie and my birthday has historical significance.

I’m a Literature student but extremely bad at punctuations.

I love cartoons and old Laurel & Hardy movies.

I love books and chocolate in equal measure

I can’t cook.

My nominees:



Medeia Sharif

The Little Princess

Word + Stuff

Let Beauty Be Your Constant Ideal

Make It A BeaYoutiful

Proactive Indian.


Heartiest Congratulations to all my nominees. Please accept my nomination and in return spread the blog love.


The Sunday Visitor.

Comments

  1. wow this one indeed made my day!! thank you so much <3 and many congratulations to u too :-) happy blogging :-) btw i love books n chocolates in equal measure too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much - I'm honoured! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the blog love. What a great surprise for the beginning of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the honour! And congratulations to you too. I shall respond soon about the award.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts