About Teachers and Teaching


Dear Diary,

Firstly, I apologize for writing after such a long time. I have been very occupied lately with assignments and book reviews. I started reviewing books for this amazing blog called Writersmelon. You can check it out here

Having grown up in a family of teachers, I like asking professors and teachers why they started teaching. Some started  by chance and others by choice. Lucky for me they were some of the best professors, I could have ever asked for. I realized that we are all teachers in some way or the other. 

Allow me to explain.

For many people, teaching may not be their calling, nor the profession through which they earn a living but everyone is a teacher. You learn something from everyone you meet, and they learn something from you. I think that is what it all comes down to in the end.

This life is a process of learning and teaching and once we stop learning, we stop growing and evolving. Never shy away from sharing your life lessons with someone, it might help them someday, just as somebody's life lessons might have helped you at some time.

The Sunday Visitor.




Comments

Popular Posts