A TO Z.

Dear Diary,

After a lot of deliberation, I have decided to take part in the A-Z Challenge. April is a hectic month for me, with class tests, assignments and final exams looming large over my head, another semester coming to an end.

But A - Z is not just a challenge anymore. After three years of looking forward to it every April, it's become an annual ritual and I don't want to break it, this year or any year.

So, A to Z  it is. To make life easier, I will write the posts in advance :) And keep a target of the number of blogs, I can visit and discover.

I'm a bit apprehensive and also excited. Looking forward to the challenge. Hop to see you participate in it too.


The Sunday Visitor.

Comments

  1. Hi SV - that's great .. enjoy it - looks like you do anyway ... and then your studies - the important things ... go well with those - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've already got your theme ready so well done! I revealed mine last week and now have to think of those alphabetical posts and get writing :) Special Teaching at Pempi’s Palace a Stormy’s Sidekick minion

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts