Fabulous February


Dear Diary,

February has started on a good note. Out of the blue, I was offered a photoshoot. I was apprehensive at first as I had never done anything like that before. Then I recalled what my mother always tells me, you should try everything once. Never say No to new experiences because everything teaches us something.

So I took it up. It was great fun. The photographer was great. I could do anything I like. I enjoyed it a lot. It also made me realise how difficult a model's life is : smiling all the time, posing. I could never be one but I'm glad I give this photoshoot a shot. Here are a few pictures from the shoot.

The flower photo

The one with the shoes

The one before smelling the flowers

The balancing act

Peekaboo

SMILE

Below the tree seems like a good idea

Let there be light on my face

I want to grow up once again.

Looking forward to the other things February has in store.

The Sunday Visitor.

Comments

  1. Hi Sunday - lovely photos .. and as you say - try anything once, or twice! Those were fun to see ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) As the saying goes, " You will never know, unless you try."

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts