Mustard Seed Faith

 Dear Diary, 

One of the things that I am extremely grateful for, in this pandemic is the opportunity it has given me to explore my faith a little more. 

I have always been a practising  Catholic, but I won't deny my faith roller coaster has had it's share of ups and downs. The pandemic provided me with the  time and the opportunity of understanding my faith better. 

The credit for it also goes to Divine Retreat Centre UK who conduct daily online services and monthly retreats. Their Praise and Worship Session before the Blessed Sacrament is always a source of delight for me, allowing me the opportunity to spend some quality time with my Lord. 

The testimonies that are shared after every session are extremely heartwarming, because they show that Our Creator sees and hears everything. From a 9yr old's lactose intolerance, to a person suffering from chronic nosebleeds getting healed. 

It reminds me that "Faith as small as a mustard seed" can make miracles happen. I firmly believe it. 

The Sunday Visitor. 




Comments

Popular Posts