The Happiness Project

 Dear Diary, 


This is one of my favorite pictures. On the look of it, it's a fairly simple cartoon but it's one that's been on my mind for a while. 

2020 was a tough year. It was also a year of loss, heartache, discovery, laughter, warmth, friendship and love. In the rough times, I've found that counting my blessings always helped me come out of whatever dark hole, I was about to enter in. In addition is the One Happy Thing Task.  I always try to find/do/ read,/eat/watch/ something or  speak to someone that makes me happy/ smile. 

So I'm setting myself a new task. Document what made me happy today in my blog. I really hope I can stick by this and make a habit out of it in 2021. So I can look back every time I'm low and see just how much happiness I've created by myself. 

The Sunday Visitor. 

Comments

Popular Posts