A-Z THEME REVEAL

Dear Diary, 

It's A-Z Time.

This time I thought of doing something different. Every year I write my musings or take life events as my topic for A-Z. 

This time, given that we are in the season of Lent, my last few posts have been on faith, and as I journey with The Bible In A Year Podcast and share some insights,  I thought what better way than sharing a Bible verse a day and my thoughts on it. 

So that will be my theme, A-Z in Bible Verses. 

I can't wait to read more verses and share them here.

TSV. 

Comments

  1. Interesting topic. I've been taking part in the AtoZ for seven years, and I don't think I've never seen another such theme. Well done!

    @JazzFeathers
    The Old Shelter - Theme Reveal - The Great War

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jazz! I really wanted to do something different this time and given the circumstances we are in, I thought we could do with a little more hope in our lives. Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I landed on your blog via the A to Z Master List.
    This is an interesting topic. And I am sure there will be a number of insightful perspectives that I will be able to know from your posts through April.
    Hope you will drop by my blog too. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by. I'm indeed looking forward to this years challenge.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts