A-Z Challenge 2014 is Here!!

Dear Diary,

The A-Z Challenge 2014 is here and I'm definitely taking part. I have already signed up and I'm number 796 on the list. I had a ball last year and  I'm looking forward to it this year. Meeting bloggers, discovering new blogs, exchanging views and ideas and having lots of fun.

Last year, I did not have a specific theme in mind but my lovely Blogger friends and visitors pointed out that they saw a recurring theme and that I wrote about things that inspired me. So this year I have decided to stick to a theme for a change. The theme is The Sunday Visitor's Recommendations.

What am I recommending? Well you just have to wait for The A-Z Blogging Challenge to find out. Until then I'm counting days to the Challenge.


Super Excited,
The Sunday Visitor.

P.S: If you have not yet signed up, please do so. This is one challenge you do not want to miss.
Here's The link for your benefit :http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/



Comments

  1. Glad you are looking forward the the A to Z it can be a strange mix but is always interesting. I have foolishly said I will do my bit as one of the behind the scene helpers ensuring all goes well . . . . . . This is not easy to write with a cat walking on my keyboard . . . . .

    Hope to be back at some point soon but there are many blogs to explore on the list, I am holding out until it gets well over the 1000 before I add myself on, as I had a low number last year.

    Good luck and I wish you well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a good experience of The A-Z challenge and I look forward to it this year too.

      Delete
  2. I'm not up to the challenge this year. But I hope you have a wonderful time in the process!

    Blessings and Bear hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou. Do continue writing your awesome poetry and bear ramblings. I enjoy them

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to your recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Surely this is a site well worth seeing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts