E

For E, 

We will focus on 1 Thessalonians 5:11



I can recall many instances in life when a little encouragement from someone : parents, siblings, teachers, friends, helped me achieve what I thought was unachievable. 

Here's a story I LOVE. A std 12 student scored 2/ 70 in her paper. The teacher did not scold her, but instead encouraged her to do better. The kid in her final exams scored a whopping 85/100 and messaged the teacher, "Thank you for your encouragement. For reminding me that I'm more than a 2 and I have the potential to do better." 

Speaking words of encouragement don't cost us anything but  they mean the world to the other person, who may just find the strength to go through the rough season of their life. 

What do you think ?

TSV

Comments

  1. Someone can speak words of encouragement over me and it can totally change how I feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think words of encouragement are vital.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you. Encourage holds the word courage--and that's what words of encouragement do. They give you that much needed boost.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is such a wonderful way to look at it Arti.

      Delete
  4. Encouragement always and definitely helps. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful story. A reminder to always do our best to be kind.

    Anne from annehiga.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts