Music

Dear Diary,

I apologize for not writing yesterday, it was a hectic day and I just could not find the time to sit and write.

For M, I have chosen the word Music,

I love music. I can't imagine life without it. I'm always humming, singing or whistling and if someone is singing a song I know, I join in immediately.

Music is universal and it binds people as quickly as a smile. I like how music has different types : rock and roll, jazz, gospel and each one of these is beautiful in it's own way.

Find your music and don't let it go.

The Sunday Visitor.

Comments

  1. Music is the connecting thread to many moments in our lives, and moments shared with others. It has incredible power to comfort, heal, and recreate joy!
    Josie
    from Josie's Journal

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts