Wrap

Dear Diary,

I apologize for not writing the past few days. Exams ended yesterday and although I am extremely relieved, I have a huge task looming before me.

Packing and hence my choice of word today is wrap.

I have to pack up, find a place for everything like my mattress, my books and the other knick knacks I own and then leave. I like packing but these days it's feeling like I have to wrap up my little home away from home, in a few cartons and bags and that's not easy.

The only thing that makes it all better is the thought, that I'll be back in a few months time, to unpack and settle down and call a new room my home. Also the thought that I'll be going home :) and meet my family after four months.

Have you ever had to wrap up? What were your thoughts?

The Sunday Visitor.


Comments

  1. Well done Sunday - enjoy your time home ... and then as you say you'll be back soon to continue with more studies and be back with your friends at Uni ...

    Cheers and all the best - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes. I find myself wrapping a lot these days, closing doors, saying goodbye as I prepare to move forward.
    Congratulations on finishing up. Enjoy your family and relax.

    Visiting from the A to Z Blog Challenge.

    Shalom,
    Patricia @ EverythingMustChange

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had to pack and move more than 30 times in my life and it gets harder as you go along and find yourself acquiring more things. I am sure we will yet move a time or two in the future as we get older, but I always enjoy the change of scenery and discovering new places!

    I am glad you are finished with your finals and packing up to head for home, I'm sure your excitement is bubbling over and I know your family feels the same way. I can imagine how they've missed you! When do you return for the next session?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts