Picnic

Dear Diary,

For P, I have chosen the word Picnic.

Today, my friends and I went for a picnic. There is a lake close by called the Hussain Sagar Lake and the entire stretch is filled with greenery and parks. We packed sandwiches along with some pastries, chips and ice tea. It was a perfect evening. The weather was pleasant and the company was fantastic.
We even got a portrait of the five of us made. Here's the artists hard at work.
And to top it all, we celebrated our friend's birthday here.


Picnic always reminds me of childhood and it still has the same effect.

The Sunday Visitor.






                                               

Comments

  1. An evening picnic by the lake, how lovely! It reminded me of being young and my mother would take us to the nearby lake for picnics. When I grew older we had a small cabin on a lake and loved to spend our weekends there, with many meals eaten outside at the picnic table. It looks like this chapter of your life is a happy adventure along with all the hard work of school. I am happy for you! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds lovely Josie. Everyday is a new adventure and I learn something new :)

      Delete
  2. How charming to go for an evening picnic! And having the company of good friends just makes it that much sweeter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly. When I think of picnics I think of the wonderful times I had as a child with my family. Especially when we picnicked on Sunday afternoon and played baseball afterward. That was fun.

    Visiting from the A to Z Blog Challenge.

    Shalom,
    Patricia @ EverythingMustChange

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts