Quotes.

Dear Diary,

I love quotes.

When I come across a good quote I note it down in my phone or in a notebook. There is something beautiful about a quote. About finding that what you think, what you feel has already been expressed by someone in simple yet beautiful words. Finding a good quote is like finding a kindred soul, a long lost friend. Once found, you do not want to let go.

I love finding new quotes and sharing my favourite ones with everyone. Leaving you with an all time favourite.

The Sunday Visitor.

P.S : Do you have a favorite quote/verse/poem or song that speaks to you and has got you through troubled times? Please share it with me at sundayvisitor@gmail.com.

Comments

  1. Great post! The only quote that my brain retains is from Einstein who said that failure is one step closer to success. That sticks with me for obvious reason and it stops me from getting down if I receive bad news.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a nice one. I keep reminding myself that from time to time.

      Delete
  2. Nice quote. I've been sharing author quotes on my blog this month too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quotes I love will probably fill up an entire book! Great Q word for the day's post. Kudos.

    Leaving you with a stanza of Edna St Vincent Millay's poetry, this one's called Mariposa - love her work, among many others -

    Suffer me to take your hand
    Suffer me to cherish you
    Till the dawn is in the sky
    Whether I be false or true
    Death comes in a day or two.

    Nilanjana.
    Ninja Minion, A-Z 2016
    Madly-in-Verse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful. Thankyou for sharing this one.

      Delete
  4. I love good quotes also. They are uplifting, some make me crack up with laughter and others cause me to think about how grateful I am for being able to live in this period of history.

    Visiting from the A to Z Blog Challenge.

    Shalom,
    Patricia @ EverythingMustChange

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh! You know from. Our A-Z blogging experiences that I love good quotes as much as you do, and if they come with a wonderful illustration I love them even more! I hope to assemble an album of my favorites someday. This is a lovely quote, mad people are my most favorite kind... they are always, always interesting! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts