Teachers

Dear Diary,

I come from a family of teachers and it's no surprise that I have chosen this word for todays post.

When I think about all the teachers who teach me right now and those who have taught me in the past, I feel so blessed. Tracing back my interest in Literature, History and French, I realised I owe a large part of it to my teachers. The teachers made it so easy and likeable that it was hard not to like their subjects. I believe this quote sums it up the best.


Do you have a favorite teacher? What did he/she teach?

The Sunday Visitor.


Comments

  1. I love this quote, it is so very true. We all grow up to become who we are thanks to the very special teachers who encouraged us and made us feel like we could achieve our dreams. They shared their love of knowledge with us, and those are the lessons we took away... to love learning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and we remember those teachers fondly no matter where we are.

      Delete
  2. I've had so many great teachers and I appreciate each and every one of them, especially now with the benefit of hindsight and understanding better how hard a job it is at the elementary and secondary levels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had many great teachers throughout my life in all sorts of subjects. It would be hard to pick just one. I was a teacher myself for a number of years and I can appreciate how difficult that job can be.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts