Choices

Dear Diary,

For C, I have chosen the word Choices.

They are a part and parcel of our daily life. We are constantly faced with them. They may be as small as what food to order in a restaurant, or what shirt to buy, or big decisions like where to invest, whom to choose as a life partner, or what to name the baby.

Choices no matter how big or small impact our lives : sometimes temporarily, sometimes permanently. It is imperative that we make choices keeping in mind their consequences because in the end, it is we, who have to live with the choices we make.

Our life is a series of choices, some made by us and some made by others, on our behalf and each choice adds up into the making of who we are.J.K. Rowling sums it best in the following quote:


The Sunday Visitor.



Comments

  1. So true about our choices; they can be life impacting, life altering, etc. We do need to wisely make them, especially the "big" ones; career, spouse, etc.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes choices overwhelm me and other times I feel like I don't have any. But something always appears.

    Meet My Imaginary Friends
    #AtoZchallenge http://www.kathleenvalentineblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make a great point about choices and how they can affect our lives. They can have a large or small impact depending on what choice you are making. Also, I love J. K. Rowling! Thanks for sharing and enjoy the challenge! Cassie from Mommy, RN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes and it is our choices that make or break us. Even our bad choices can be turned to good if we would only face them and not run away. Love this one.
    Shalom,
    Patricia @ EverythingMustChange

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post! Every choice we make there is a lesson to be learned. I'm enjoying your posts through the A - Z challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent! This ties right into the post I did last night about power and choice. I often counsel people to make good choice, to really think them through, because as you note, we do have to live with the choices we make. Not rushing into decision when possible is the best way to go! Another great post, Judy Girl! As usual, we think alike! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great quote, you're absolutely right - it's all about the choices we make. I have a sign at my desk that reads "Happiness is a Choice" to remind me of that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you are posting randomly too! I'll come back around because it's my choice. :)
    http://whenkateblogs.blogspot.com/2016/04/d-dog.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that you are posting randomly too! I'll come back around because it's my choice. :)
    http://whenkateblogs.blogspot.com/2016/04/d-dog.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts