Beauty.

Dear Diary,

For B, I have chosen Beauty.

The other day, I was watching Desperate Housewives and Gaby (Eva Longoria Parker) said something that caught my attention. Beauty is only skin deep, what is essential is that what is within.

I found what she said extremely relevant. Everyone spends so much money on creams, lotions and makeup but the simplest secret to being beautiful, is being beautiful within, this is manifested in the deeds one does.

Beauty, is not about having the perfect skin or a perfectly placed mole, on the chin. Beauty is the way you feel, when you look at your self in the mirror and see that you are a strong, independent and amazing person. 

Leaving you with something I thought was beautiful,



Be Beautiful and help others find their beauty,

The Sunday Visitor.




Comments

  1. Quite true. Nothing and no one is ugly, unless there is only ugliness in the heart.
    www.su-sieeemac.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the saying Beauty is not, in the face; beauty is a light in the heart! Very powerful, and so very true. Thank you for the visit and sweet comment. Will add you to my blog log of a-z visitors in the sidebar. AND I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oophs, I am already a follower, lol, bad memory I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a good saying, so true :) I have seen many times that people who may not have the perfect body (according to so-called standards of perfection), etc., but are super confident and bedazzling, have a magnetic beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quote. Beauty is a light from the heart, that is why when people show such a glow, there is a beauty within.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that quote. I feel like I spend more time trying to make my outside beautiful than I'm willing to admit. It's easy to get carried away with what society wants us to look like now, especially as a teenager. Some heart pampering time could go a long way. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's tough being a teen. Been there, done that. Don't give in and you'll be glad you didn't. Absolutely!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts