Keep your Cool


Dear Diary,

This post is inspired by an incident that took place today. I had entered the library as I was searching for a book and the librarian rudely yelled at me to leave as apparently the library was closed (with it's doors open)

I know venting anger and frustration are excellent ways to maintain mental sanity but sometimes we should be more careful of the way we do it. Rude or harsh words cut deeper than sharpened knives and swords.

Keep your cool as far as you can. Sometimes that's all that is needed. You don't have to scream, shout or yell, a few polite words will do the trick. Keep your cool as much as possible, in all circumstances and if you are driven up the wall, unable to handle it any more then lose it  :)

This then is my earnest plea to everyone who reads this diary post today,


Don't let some poor undeserving soul suffer your wrath.  Instead go backwards from Z-A and by the time your reach L, you will have forgotten what your anger was about.

The Sunday Visitor.

Comments

  1. You should have reported that librarian to her boss. There was no excuse for her behavior.

    Precious Monsters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't, but I will remember that for future reference, if I face a similar situation again.

      Delete
  2. I have discovered that if someone is like that with you, then there are other victims out there as well. She will ultimately get caught.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope, if not caught at least change her behavior towards the members.

      Delete
  3. It's always the worst when a grumpy person ruins your mood. It's best to just handle things well and let it all out later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What happened to keeping quiet in libraries? Bad librarian!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find it hard to keep my cool but I am sure my anger is nothing like that of the librarian. I atleast try once to be polite before giving in to anger!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts