What If?


Dear Diary,

What If, are two words that I have heard a lot, in my own life and while talking to others. These two words are often followed by a negative thought, ending with a question, something along the lines of : What if I don't succeed? What if I don't win?

What and If in themselves are two harmless words, when they come together they are still not dangerous, when followed by a negative thought, that's when they are lethal. Thinking very hard over it, I found a solution too.

Instead of the negative, put in a positive statement after it. What if I succeed? What if I do it in a different way? What if the answer is correct? Now, that's not too bad. Is it?


Don't let What If's dictate your life.

The Sunday Visitor.

Comments

  1. Hi Sunday Visitor .. exactly turn the phrase on its head .. and What If we can ... great idea .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I love this post! What if I succeed?! That's what I like!

    Precious Monsters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that quote! Reminds me of a poem, "'What if I fall?' Oh, but my darling what if you fly?" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed, what if everyone could practice this, even for just a day....I can see the smiles!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts