Hope

Dear Diary,

I'm really sorry for not being so regular this year with the challenge, it's just that I'm trying to grapple with multiple things at the same time like a juggler, trying my best to finish everything entrusted to me.

For H, I choose Hope.

Hope is my favorite word. I cannot imagine the world without it. Whenever things go awry, our plans don't often materialize, when nothing is going our way, there is always hope. Hope for  better tomorrow, hope for a better future, hope for a better time.

I feel so bad when I read or hear about people committing suicide. Life is so precious and there is nothing worse that wasting it. If Anne Frank could have hope in the times and conditions that she lived in, it's a lesson to all of us I believe. Have hope, smile, tomorrow will be better than today.



The Sunday Visitor

Comments

  1. Hope is my favorite word too. Where are we without it?! I see you are a Johnny Depp fan. Me too! Finding Neverland is his best movie, in my opinion. He could not be more handsome or charming in the movie. If you've never seen it, check it out. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine the world without hope either! It is the one thing that always keeps us going :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts