Quick


Dear Diary,

The word for today is inspired by a quick mail sent to me by my pen pal. We usually write long mails to each other but since April is a hectic month for both of us, the correspondences have been relatively short.

Time passes so quickly, before you know it the day is over. One minute you lay your head down and the next moment when you open you eyes, it's morning. In this scheme of things, it's impossible to get back to each and every one and spend adequate time with all.

I think a quick note,  letter, text message, email or phone call are a good way of letting people know what you are up to. I'm all for long phone calls, letters and emails but sometimes a quick message or an email also works. They may seem brusque but it's the thought that counts. Someone took time out of their busy schedule, to get in touch with you even if it were to write 2 sentences. I think that should be appreciated.


That's the quick post for today.

The Sunday Visitor.

Comments

  1. I so agree. I like the choice to "like" a post of Facebook. I don't always have time to write a comment and just to click the "like" button shows you have appreciated what has been posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Facebook and email are my reach into social media, and of course, Blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are really nice ways of connecting with people :)

      Delete
  3. Sometimes we need to be short .. others I really like to connect ... and by email it can be done any time - and friends can pick up the communication when it suits them .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts