G - Guest

Dear Diary,

I am so sorry for not posting for the past few days. I had guests at home and I was occupied in playing host.

The chosen word for G is Guest.

My dad always says we are guests in this world. Nothing is permanent. Here one day, gone the next that is why one must not take anything to heart. There is always something to do, something to learn and something to teach.I believe guests teach us a lot and it's up to us whether we want to take those as lessons or choose to forget them. I prefer the former.

Sometimes we know the guests, sometimes we don't but if by the end of the evening or their stay, if the unknown guest goes home as a nameless stranger, something is incredibly wrong.

Here's a little something, I wish for all.



The Sunday Visitor.

Comments

  1. Welcome back, hope you recover, having guests can be tiring, lol.

    Sandy at Bridge and Beyond

    ReplyDelete
  2. All guest bring joy; some on arrival, some on departure.

    I hope you had a wonderful time with yours.

    Blessings and Bear hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes real life has to come before the A to Z Challenge. ;) But it's so easy to forget that we're just part of this world and not the center of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately yes. Very well put and undoubtedly true.

      Delete
  4. Loved that quote and your dad's words :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts