Reach for the stars.


Dear Diary,

For R I recommend: Reach for the stars.

Many times in life we are contented with what we have, comfortable in our small worlds, while contentment is a good thing, stagnation is not. That’s why I recommend reach for the stars.

Something that my parents told me as a little girl and what I strive to do every single. Sky is the limit and nothing can come between you and the sky. Aim for the stars because if you don’t reach them at least you land on the clouds.


Leaving you with two quotes I like:



The SUnday Visitor

Comments

  1. yep..we don't aim high, thinking we'd never reach there....and so we don't even try! great words of wisdom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the second quote because it's so true. If you strive for the ultimate than you definitely won't end up with nothing.
    Tasha
    Tasha's Thinkings - AtoZ (Vampires)
    FB3X - AtoZ (Erotic Drabbles)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dats a lovely post :) true we should always aim high in our life :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my opinion, there's no point in NOT reaching for the stars - what have we got to lose by doing so, after all?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely and timely post... I was actually thinking something on these lines today!!! Felt good after reading this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! I love your quotes...will have to write them down in my quote diary:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent quotes to live and write by.
    Deb@ http://debioneille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those quotes! It's always a good reminder to reach for the stars. I think if I ever got a tattoo, I'd get a star on the tip of my finger to remind me to keep reaching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be a nice but painful tattoo! Would serve as an Excellent reminder though.

      Delete
  9. Great post. I like to aim high.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's excellent. let the sky be your limit.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts