F is for Find a reason to smile.


Dear Diary,

For F I recommend: Find a reason to smile.

We all have those days when we feel down and blue, like nothing is going right and no matter how earnestly we wish to spend it lying in we need to get out and get moving.

 For days like this and every other day I recommend Find a reason to smile.

A smile is a frown turned upside down and if you can manage to find something to smile about, you are a winner. Smile about being alive, smile at the prospect of the opportunities that await you today, smile at the thought of the people you have met, and those who await you at home.

When you find a reason to smile, others see your smiling face and begin smiling too. Go out then find your reason to smile, and if you can’t find one smile anyway. Be someone else’s reason to smile today

Here's my wish for you :






 The Sunday Visitor




Comments

  1. Smiling is wonderful and I wish people did it more. It's amazing the change that comes over someone when they smile. I think I read somewhere that it's actually good for you too.
    Tasha
    Tasha's Thinkings - AtoZ (Vampires)
    FB3X - AtoZ (Erotic Drabbles)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! People are so occupied with their daily life and are so stressed that they forget to smile.

      Delete
  2. I smiled when I read the title of your post. Smiling is wonderful.
    Nana Prah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Nana! I agree smiling is wonderful.

      Delete
  3. It's a very rare day for me that I don't find one thing to smile about at some point. If it's not my cats that give me a smile, it's one of my many awesome work colleagues, or someone I might see outside of work hours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the encouragement. I have more than a few reasons to smile right now.
    Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the illustration you used for this one, Judy Girl! Even on the worst days, if we start to count our blessings we can find reasons to smile, and just as you say, if we go out there others will share their smile with us, and we can share some with others too! Holing up and hibernating is the worst thing to do when we are down, we can be good medicine of cheer for each other!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Go out then find your reason to smile, and if you can’t find one smile anyway." Simple, but profound words!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts