V is for Value It!

Dear Diary,

For V, I recommend: Value It!

Innumerable times in my life I have heard people telling me, “ You never know the value of something till you lose it. Be it a person or a thing.”

It’s so true. I wonder why it’s that way. Why do we only realize the value of something when we don’t have it anymore? We know that our life is precious because one day we are going to lose it.

My recommendation to you is Value it! Your life, your family, friends , relatives, teachers, the experiences, ambitions, aspirations everything. Don’t wait for the moment of loss to let it dawn on you that what you had was precious. Everything possesses a value and it’s time you saw it and cherish it!

Though maps, charts and graphs never made any sense to me. I especially like this one, it explains a lot. 

What do you think?

The Sunday visitor

Comments

  1. this is so true!! i hav witnessed it so many times! ppl stop caring for wat they longed so much wen they have it. they wil realize it nly wen they lose it again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only we value things before we lose them, we would be way happier.

      Delete
  2. Very optimistic, true, and valuable post. Thank you.
    Deb@ http://debioneille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That graph is spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder why we don't appreciate things until it's gone. It's an odd human trait. Giving gratitude on a daily basis helps me to appreciate everything that I have, so I don't end up losing it.
    Nana Prah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is undoubtedly odd. It's wonderful that you give gratitude on a daily basis.

      Delete
  5. that chart is perfect!! but that's how we humans are....! my first post was on appreciating things when we have it....http://titli15081977.blogspot.in/2014/04/a-appreciate.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. The graph is accurate on all counts. One never appreciates a person or what we have until they are gone. http://www.writer-way.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is strange how we appreciate things more when we don't have it ... I suppose humans are fickle creatures. It's good to take a look and realise what we actually have from time to time, you are so right.
    Tasha
    Tasha's Thinkings - AtoZ (Vampires)
    FB3X - AtoZ (Erotic Drabbles)

    ReplyDelete
  8. As it's said in Hindi, "Ghar ki murgi daal baraabar!"
    Your graph is spot on!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts