Reflections on A-Z


Dear Diary,

A-Z  is over. While I’m delighted on completing the challenge, I’m a bit sad that I no longer have to think of any more recommendations.

It was a pleasure visiting various blogs, making new blogging friends, reading the comments on my blog posts and sharing my recommendations with everyone.
It amazes me how innumerable times in spite of our words clashing, the content differed and so did the perspectives of looking at it. I had a lot of fun sticking to a theme this year, for a change.

A virtual high five to every blogger out there, who successfully completed the challenge. It was a pleasure to blog the month of April and I look forward to the challenge next year too.

Until then...
Time to recharge my batteries.


The Sunday Visitor.

Comments

  1. Congrats on the completion! I really enjoyed your blog. I am nominating (passing on) you for a few chain blog awards. Please check the following link for the same: PointsToPonder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your posts this month - your theme was very thought-provoking and interesting. And thanks for visiting my blog as well. :)

    Congrats on getting from A to Z!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many congratulations for completing the challenge! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations for making it to Z. I met so many great bloggers through the challenge. I'm going to enjoy lots of reading moving forward!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi five :) And congratulations on completing the challenge :) It was lovely connecting with you during the challenge :)
    I like your blog. So I am nominating you for the Liebster Award :) Please check my post for further details
    Swathi - Liebster Award

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on completing the challenging!! great to get connected with you through this challenging, and do hope to stay connected through our blogs! it was great to read ur posts and i thoroughly enjoyed it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on finishing. We did it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on completing the challenge! I am happy to be connected via this challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts