Z is for Zitella.


Dear Diary,

For Z,I recommend : Zitella.

Zitella is a word no longer used in English,  I wonder why? It's such a pretty word.  It means a young girl or a maiden.

All of us are zitellas in some way or the other because I believe that age is just a number. No matter how old you grow, there is still a zitella somewhere hidden inside of you.


My recommendation: Don’t let her go. Hold on to her because she is the one who will make you feel young at heart no matter what the mirror shows you. She will always show you the lighter side of things and make you laugh at your silly errors.


Be a Zitella always!

The Sunday Visitor

Comments

  1. Zitella.. Never knew about it. Lovely post. Zitella till I die!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does not exist anymore sadly. Thankyou :)

      Delete
  2. That's a very nice word. Thanks for introducing it to me! And congratulations for completing the challenge. I hope to check out your earlier posts that I missed...hopefully soon.

    Beauty Interprets, Expresses, Manifests the Eternal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed it is. Thank You for visiting Beloo and leaving such encouraging comments :)

      Delete
  3. Well said. Zitella all the way. Thank you for taking me through such inspiring posts on this A to Z journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the quote at the end! When I'm old, I hope that I'll still be able to look at the world like a seven year old. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, love the word. Whoo-hoo for crossing the finish line for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never heard that word before, but what a lovely word and lovely sentiment to finish the AtoZ with. Thank you for all your lovely posts and all your comments on my blog too. It has been a wonderful month.
    Tasha
    Tasha's Thinkings - AtoZ (Vampires)
    FB3X - AtoZ (Erotic Drabbles)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah pretty word indeed!!! and that's a new one i learnt!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts