S is for Someday.

Dear Diary,

For S, I recommend: Someday.

I read an article a few months back and the writer had written that the week should consist of eight days. The eighth one being Someday.

 I found the article very poignant as all of us have the habit of saying Someday we will do what we have always had in mind. Someday we are going to have that good retired life. Someday it will all make sense.




If that someday actually is a part of a week then we can all pursue our dreams easily and accomplish all that we desire in the near future than the distant one.

The way I look at it is either make Someday a reality or shift all your someday aspirations and make them your long term or short term goals.



The Sunday Visitor.

Comments

  1. that's a lovely thought :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someday is sometimes nice just to wish for things though, things you know are actually impossible :) It's when someday becomes what you say for everything that you have a problem, then it's time to re-evaluate, you are totally right.
    Tasha
    Tasha's Thinkings - AtoZ (Vampires)
    FB3X - AtoZ (Erotic Drabbles)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a great thing to keep in mind - though I admit that I am seeming to work on my stories ONLY on Someday, and not on any of the other days. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trisha I think you should make someday a part of your week then :p

      Delete
  4. Someday - Everything looks perfect till then smile at confusions and live with the imperfections :) - I read this this morning :) Nice post, well written!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is something to think about! all our dreams r waiting to b fulfilled sumday wen v dnt knw wen or wer is this sumday!! good one :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts