D is for DAD



Dear Diary,
                     Today’s word for ‘D’ is very close to my heart and I’m sure it’s the same for everybody else. The Special 'D' word is:


This is a letter I've written for all Dads

 Dear Dad,
                    I may have not told you this, but you are my Superhero, You have always been. Ever since, I was a little girl, I always looked up to you, every time I was afraid, I knew you would be there for me,. You always treated me like a princess and I will always remain one. I may have outgrown your lap, but I will never outgrow your heart. I will always remain, the little one whose finger you held when she first started walking, whose bicycle you caught so that she may not fall, the one for whom you used to read at night. Every time I find a guy who turns out to be a complete jerk, I see you and I know that there are good guys out there too, One day, I will find someone just like you. You silently fulfill all my wishes and I have often failed to thank you for that. You have taught me some very important lessons which I will never forget. Today, I just want to thank you Dad for being there for me. 

Love,
Your little girl always.
P.S   :   Go thank your dad today, tell him how much you love him before it's too late.
PPS : This post is dedicated to all DAD's.



This post is from the series of A-Z for the A-Z Blogging Challenge.

The Sunday Visitor.







Comments

  1. What a beautiful tribute to your Dad. I hope you shared this with yours! My Dad is in the spirit world now, but I have no doubt he knows how much I love and miss him. Love transcends time and space. It is the most powerful force in the universe! It sounds like your dad did an amazing job of being there for you and of teaching you the values to use in making good choices of your own. Men like this do indeed seem to be few and far between, but they still exist, after some very devastating relationships, I found one when I was over 50 years old, he is everything I ever dreamed of! Never compromise, hold out for this kind of man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure your Dad knows that you love him and miss him because Love is timeless and it's the most powerful force in existence. I'm glad you found someone Awesome! I will heed your advice and Never Compromise :) Thankyou for such encouraging comments!!

      Delete
  2. What a sweet post. We tend to take our dads for granted sometimes, don't we?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm so glad you like it. It's true, we do tend to take or Dad's for granted sometimes and realize their importance when it's too late.

      Delete
  3. sweet and precious! felt every word =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts