G is for GOD



Dear Diary,
                    
                      I’m inspired by ‘Bruce Almighty’ and for today’s blogpost I chose the word ‘GOD’. You can   call him The Almighty, Higher power, Omnipotent One, anything. People fantasize what they would do if they get to be God for a day,  If I were given that opportunity, I would decline it, an unusual response for sure but that’s because  I believe only God can do his job best.
                     
                      He knows what is right and good for us and what we need, he gives us what we require and not what we demand, when we receive it, we may not be that happy but as the larger picture unfolds we understand the importance of what we are given. When times are tough we must realize, that he is just testing our faith, seeing how much we trust him. He gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers because he knows they will emerge victorious. 
                   
                        He knows everything about us and loves us the way we are, in spite of our mistakes foibles he accepts us wholeheartedly. Every time something good happens in my life I become more aware of God’s existence in my life. I thank God for everything he gives me and even for those he does not, as he knows best. I have entrusted my life in his hands and he has made wonders happen, I think you should do it too.






Love always,

The Sunday Visitor.

Comments

  1. I tremble to think where I'd be without God.. :) He does indeed know best! The best days are the days we put in his hands :) Great post!
    - A-Z :)
    Bonniegwyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou. I'm glad you like it. I completely agree with you, The days that we surrender to God always turn out to be the Best ones!!

      Delete
  2. It's amazing when I've gone through a tough time and wondered why I was being tested. Then, maybe years later, I go through another tough time that is made better because of what I learned the first time around. It's almost like getting a sneak peek at the future and a chance to lessen today's misfortune for having survived yesterday's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a nice way to look at it. I like your optimism and positive outlook :)

      Delete
  3. Amen to all of the above! If you read more of my life story on my blog you will discover that it's had some dark twists and turns, but God has always been faithful and saved the very best, happiest years of my life for the last when I would most appreciate them. I know how very blessed I am, faith is a wonderful thing! We don't have to define God, we can't, we only have to believe! Another great, thoughtful post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou. I'm happy you like it. My mum always tells me God knows what we require and he never gives us more than what we can handle.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts